Thermo Scientific Nunc OmniTray
Screen libraries, DNA hybridization, standard petri dish techniques and bacterial growth with Thermo Scientific? Nunc? OmniTrays?.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 140156
Screen libraries, DNA hybridization, standard petri dish techniques and bacterial growth with Thermo Scientific Nunc OmniTrays.Features:
- Clear polystyrene has excellent optical properties, making it ideal for optical measurements and colony counting.
- Untreated polystyrene is hydrophobic and suited for growth of suspension cultures that can proliferate and grow without attachment.
- Untreated surfaces are ideal for adding coatings in your lab.
- The Thermo Scientific Nunclon Delta cell culture-treated surface is a hydrophilic surface that promotes cell attachment and growth.
- Optical clarity makes colonies easy to see.
- Tray can be frozen at -20°C
Nunc OmniTray acts as:
- Holder for membrane when dot blotting
- Container for denaturation, hybridization and washing steps
- Storage container for membranes
Cat. Nos.: 140156 and 140175
- Feature an enhanced rectangular shape ideal for automatic picking and viewing systems
- Dot blotting
- Bacterial growth
- Membrane storage
|Low Cell Binding|
|All microplates manufactured by Nunc meet the recommendation of American National Standards (ANSI) (ANSI/SBS 1-2004)|