Thermo Scientific Nunc OmniTray
Screen libraries, DNA hybridization, standard petri dish techniques and bacterial growth with Thermo Scientific? Nunc? OmniTrays?.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 140156
Made from clear polystyrene with standard microplate footprint, the Thermo Scientific Nunc OmniTrays are ideal for screen libraries and DNA hybridization. Available both as a standard version with 2 notched corners and as a rectangular version optimized for automation. Surface treated for cell culture or non-treated for bacterial growth and colony isolation.Features:
- Clear polystyrene has excellent optical properties, making it ideal for optical measurements and colony counting.
- Untreated polystyrene is hydrophobic and suited for growth of suspension cultures that can proliferate and grow without attachment.
- Untreated surfaces are ideal for adding coatings in your lab.
- The Thermo Scientific Nunclon Delta cell culture-treated surface is a hydrophilic surface that promotes cell attachment and growth.
- Optical clarity makes colonies easy to see.
- Tray can be frozen at -20°C
Nunc OmniTray acts as:
- Holder for membrane when dot blotting
- Container for denaturation, hybridization and washing steps
- Storage container for membranes
Cat. Nos.: 140156 and 140175
- Feature an enhanced rectangular shape ideal for automatic picking and viewing systems
- Dot blotting
- Bacterial growth
- Membrane storage
|Low Cell Binding|
|All microplates manufactured by Nunc meet the recommendation of American National Standards (ANSI) (ANSI/SBS 1-2004)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok