Thermo Scientific™ Nunc™ OmniTray™ Single-Well Plate
Screen libraries, DNA hybridization, standard petri dish techniques and bacterial growth with Thermo Scientific™ Nunc™ OmniTrays™.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 165218
Made from clear polystyrene with standard microplate footprint, the Thermo Scientific™ Nunc™ OmniTrays™ are ideal for screen libraries and DNA hybridization. Available both as a standard version with 2 notched corners and as a rectangular version optimized for automation. Surface treated for cell culture or non-treated for bacterial growth and colony isolation.Features:
- Clear polystyrene has excellent optical properties, making it ideal for optical measurements and colony counting.
- Untreated polystyrene is hydrophobic and suited for growth of suspension cultures that can proliferate and grow without attachment.
- Untreated surfaces are ideal for adding coatings in your lab.
- The Thermo Scientific™ Nunclon™ Delta cell culture-treated surface is a hydrophilic surface that promotes cell attachment and growth.
- Optical clarity makes colonies easy to see.
- Tray can be frozen at -20°C
Nunc OmniTray acts as:
- Holder for membrane when dot blotting
- Container for denaturation, hybridization and washing steps
- Storage container for membranes
Cat. Nos.: 140156 and 140175
- Feature an enhanced rectangular shape ideal for automatic picking and viewing systems
- Dot blotting
- Bacterial growth
- Membrane storage
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|All microplates manufactured by Nunc meet the recommendation of American National Standards (ANSI) (ANSI/SBS 1-2004)|
|Single Well Plate|
|84 sq. cm|
|Microplate dimension with 2 notched corners|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.