Thermo Scientific Nunclon Sphera Microplates
Make your most valuable work your best work. These microplates feature a superior cell culture surface with performance that elevates stem cell and cell culture research.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 174929
Make your most valuable work your best work. Thermo Scientific Nunclon Sphera Microplates feature a superior cell culture surface with demonstrated performance that elevates stem cell and cell culture research. Offered in round and flat-bottom 96-well formats.
Optimizing spheroid formation
- Allows cells to grow in suspension with virtually no cell attachment
- Supports many different cell types and their ability to generate spheroids
- Enables consistent, repeatable cell growth
- Minimizes variability and supports the consistent formation of cancer spheroids that simulate the 3D structures of tumor growth, providing a better model system for studying tumor cell progression and efficacy of anticancer agents in vitro
- Demonstrates superior quality for embryoid body formation of pluripotent stem cells with minimal spontaneous differentiation
- Resultant cells able to differentiate into all three germ layers
|Free of any animal products; nonpyrogenic, endotoxin tested (0.5 EU/mL); USP biological reactivity class VI|
|SAL 10-6, ethylene oxide gas sterilization|