Thermo Scientific Nunclon Sphera Dishes
Features a superior cell culture surface with demonstrated performance that elevates stem cell and cell culture research.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 174930
With the super low cell attachment surface, Thermo Scientific Nunclon Sphera Plates and Dishes consistently promote 3D spheroids and organoids culture, aiding you in cancer spheroid formation and stem cell differentiation for disease modeling and drug screening.
Optimizing spheroid formation
- Allows cells to grow in suspension with virtually no cell attachment
- Supports many different cell types and their ability to generate spheroids
- Enables consistent, repeatable cell growth
- Minimizes variability and supports the consistent formation of cancer spheroids that simulate the 3D structures of tumor growth, providing a better model system for studying tumor cell progression and efficacy of anticancer agents in vitro
- Demonstrates superior quality for embryoid body formation of pluripotent stem cells with minimal spontaneous differentiation
- Resultant cells able to differentiate into all three germ layers
|SAL 10-6, ethylene oxide gas sterilization|
|Free of any animal products; nonpyrogenic, endotoxin tested (0.5 EU/mL); USP biological reactivity class VI|