Thermo Scientific Nuova Hotplates
Save space with the compact design of Thermo Scientific Nuova Hotplates. These hotplates provide temperature uniformity and have a corrosion-resistant top.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific HP18325Q
Save space with the compact design of Thermo Scientific Nuova Hotplates. These hotplates provide excellent temperature uniformity and have a corrosion-resistant top.
- Durable die-cast aluminum case
- Excellent corrosion resistance with porcelain-coated stainless-steel top
- Accommodates up to 20 lb. (9.1kg) loads
- Integral ring stand holder accommodates a 0.5 in. (1.3cm) diameter support rod
- Demand-type thermostatic temperature control provides excellent temperature stability: ±5.0°C (9°F) at 371°C (700°F)
- Embedded heating elements transfer heat evenly and uniformly
- Topside drip edge protects internal components in case of spillage
|38° to 371°C|
|7.0 x 7.0 in.|
|120V; 840w; 7A|
|8.6 x 11.8 x 4.5 in. (21.8 x 29.9 x 11.73cm)|
|17.7 x 17.7cm|
|UL, CUL (HP18325Q and HP18320Q)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.