Thermo Scientific Nuova Magnetic Stirrers
Utilize a low profile and a porcelain-coated top plate with Thermo Scientific Nuova Magnetic Stirrers, a top choice for low-speed stirring.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific S1852026Q
Save space with the low profile of Thermo Scientific™ Nuova™ Magnetic Stirrers, which feature a porcelain-coated top plate for chemical resistance. An excellent choice for low speed stirring, they are ideal for culture media preparation and slow speed stirring of culture media.Key Features:
- Die cast aluminum case provides durability
- Excellent low speed stirring (100rpm) can be achieved by turning the control knob to setting No. 1
- Topside drip edge protects internal components from spills
- Stirrer accommodates up to 20 lb. (9.1kg) load
- Integral ring stand holder accommodates a 0.5 in. (1.3cm) diameter support rod
- TFE stirbar
Recommended for use with glass vessels only.
|CUL: False; 240V 50/60Hz, 11w, 0.1A|
|8.5 x 11.8 x 4.5 in. (21.8 x 29.9 x 11.43cm)|
|100 to 1000RPM|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.