Thermo Scientific Nuova Stirring Hotplates
Warm applications and prepare culture media with this stirring hotplate, which features excellent low-end temperature control.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific SP18420Q
Warm applications requiring stir speeds as low as 100rpm with Thermo Scientific™ Nuova™ Stirring Hotplates, delivering full stirring and heating capabilities. Featuring a compact design, low temperature stability and corrosion-resistant top for a wide range of warming applications, these hotplates reach maximum temperature in just 8 minutes. Embedded heating element ensures even heat distribution.Key Features:
- Durable die-cast aluminum case
- Corrosion-resistant porcelain-coated stainless-steel top
- Accommodates up to 20 lb. (9.1kg) load
- Low temperature control as low as 38°C (100°F)
- Demand-type thermostatic temperature control provides reliable temperature stability: ±5.0°C (9°F) at 371°C (700°F)
- Embedded heating elements transfer heat evenly across plate
- Topside drip edge protects internal components if spillage occurs
- For use with glass vessels only
Integral ring stand holder to accommodate a 0.5 in. (1.3cm) diameter support rod
|100 to 1,000rpm|
|7 x 7 in. (49 sq. in.)|
|240V, 851w, 3.6A|
|38° to 371°C|
|17.7 x 17.7cm (316.1cm²)|
|UL, CUL listed|
|8.6 x 11.8 x 4.5 in. (21.8 x 29.9 x 11.43cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.