Diversified Woodcrafts Oak Table with Plain Apron and ChemGuard Top
Ideal for middle school or for use with milder chemicals. Diversified Woodcraft Oak Tables with ChemGuard Tops incorporates the decorative features of high pressure laminate into a durable, chemical resistant surfacing material.
Manufacturer: Diversified Woodcrafts P7202K36N
- 1.25 in. ChemGuard Table Surface
- 2.25in. solid square legs, with 5/16 in.hanger bolts installed, supplied nuts and washers
- Aprons are 13/16 in.D x 4.5 in.H with heavy-duty 13 gauge steel corner braces
- Diversified Woodcrafts Inc. is SEFA compliant and MAS Certified Green
- Equipped with non-skid adjustable glides for precise leveling and rubber leg boots
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Minimal assembly required; legs need to be attached
- Solid Oak Construction
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Chemical resistant, earth-friendly UV|
|Wood (Red Oak)|
|24 x 54 in.|
|SEFA compliant and MAS Certified Green™|
|Middle school or for use with milder chemicals|
|Plain Apron Table|
|60.96 x 137.16cm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok