Diversified Woodcrafts™ Oak Table with Plain Apron and Solid Phenolic Top: Leg Brace Option
Ideal for high school and above with low temperature use. Diversified Woodcrafts Oak Tables with Phelonic Tops are designed for use as counter tops, pegboards and reagent racks.
Manufacturer: Diversified Woodcrafts™ P7114K34L
- 1 in. Phenolic Table Surface
- 2.25in. solid square legs, with 5/16 in.hanger bolts installed, supplied nuts and washers
- Aprons are 13/16 in.D x 4.5 in.H with heavy-duty 13 gauge steel corner braces
- Diversified Woodcrafts Inc. is SEFA compliant and MAS Certified Green
- Equipped with non-skid adjustable glides for precise leveling and rubber leg boots
- Includes leg braces, stretcher, and UL rated electrical that can be hard wired or portable cord connected by certified electrician
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Minimal assembly required; legs need to be attached
- Solid Oak Construction
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Chemical resistant, earth-friendly UV|
|Plain Apron Table|
|106.68 x 121.92cm|
|SEFA compliant and MAS Certified Green™|
|High school and above and with low temperature use|
|Wood (Red Oak)|
|42 x 48 in.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok