Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Diversified Spaces™ Oak Table with Plain Apron and Solid Phenolic Top: Leg Brace, Stretcher and Caster Option
Ideal for high school and above with low temperature use. Diversified Spaces™ Oak Tables with Phelonic Tops are designed for use as counter tops, pegboards and reagent racks.
Supplier: Diversified Spaces™ P7144K34SC
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- 1 in. Phenolic Table Surface
- 2.25 in. solid square legs, with 5/16 in.hanger bolts installed, supplied nuts and washers
- Aprons are 13/16 in.D x 4.5 in.H with heavy-duty 13 gauge steel corner braces
- Diversified Spaces™ is SEFA compliant and MAS Certified Green
- Equipped with 3 in. locking swivel casters
- Includes leg braces, stretcher and casters
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Minimal assembly required; legs need to be attached
- Solid Oak Construction
|30 x 60 in. (76.2 x 152.4 cm)|
|High school and above and with low temperature use|
|Plain Apron Table|
|SEFA compliant and MAS Certified Green™|
|Chemical resistant, earth-friendly UV|
|Leg Brace, Stretcher and Caster|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok