PIP Oak Technical Antistatic Vinyl Gloves
Manufacturer-suggested ISO Class 3 (Class 1)
Manufacturer: PIP 10096133
Specifically developed to eliminate damage to delicate electronic components caused by electrostatic discharge and particulate contamination. ISO Class 3 (Class 1) compatible.
- Will dissipate a charge of 5kV to 0 in less than two seconds
- Surface resistivity, 4.5 x 1011 ohms/cm2
- Can be used with Class II ESD-sensitive devices
- Specially formulated blend of PVC prevents static buildup and contamination problems
- Antistatic agent is an integral part of glove compound, which does not contain ammonium chloride or free carbon particles
- Length: 12 in. (30cm)
- Textured finish
- Seamless, with rolled cuffs
- Pink color for easy identification
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok