- Provide excellent accuracy, stability, and repeatability
- Ergonomic, easy-grip 5 in. long glass-filled nylon handle provides maximum heat insulation and impact resistance
- Fingerstops on handle prevent probe from rolling and fingers from sliding when inserting probe into hard materials
- Pointed tip style for penetration into hard and semi-solid materials
- Sturdy 316 stainless steel sheath (tip casing) prevents tip from bending when inserting and provides durability, strength, and maximum abrasion resistance
- Rugged three-pin circular connector with positive-locking tab prevents loose connections
- Range: -50° to +500°C (-58° to +932°F)
- Time constant: 10 seconds
- Tip Length: 4 in.
- Dia.: 0.188 in.
|-50°C to +500°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok