OHAUS Adventurer Precision Balances
Strikes the ideal balance between inventive features and functional, uncomplicated weighing capabilities.
Manufacturer: OHAUS 30122632
- Fast stabilization time improves productivity in the laboratory
- AutoCal OHAUS automatic internal calibration system performs routine maintenance by calibrating the balance daily
- Color touchscreen offers easy and fast operation of Adventurer applications
- Operate and access nine application modes and abundant features that eliminate the need to do several manual calculations through the modern color touchscreen
- Operators can wear laboratory gloves while utilizing the touchscreen, eliminating the inconvenience and hazards associated with constantly putting on and removing gloves
- In addition to the touchscreen, Adventurer also has six mechanical keys that provide tactile feedback and allow the operator to perform repetitive operations such as tare, zero, calibration, and print
- Application modes: weighing, dynamic weighing, display hold, parts counting, density determination, totalization, percent weighing, check weighing, formulation
- Real-time clock function keeps accurate time even during power loss and the GLP data capability has the ability to record Sample name, Project names and Balance IDs to help meet traceability and compliance requirements
- Cloning feature allows you to save user and application settings to a USB flash drive which can be easily used to configure additional Adventurer balances
- When using the minimum weight feature, the display clearly indicates that your current sample weight is below your defined minimum limit; simply increase your sample weight to assure that your results are up to your standards
- Some models have a space-saving draftshield designed to improve user experience and accessibility.
- Additional features include: RS232 interface, integral weigh below hook, full housing in-use cover, removable stainless steel pan, die-cast metal bottom housing, security bracket, illuminated up-front level indicator, four adjustable feet, software lockout menus, stability indicator, software overload/underload indicators, user selectable environmental settings, audible indicator, user selectable brightness settings, auto dim, touchscreen calibration, auto tare, user selectable operating language (nine)
- A front USB host port is easily accessible and makes it simple to load data from the balance on to a flash drive without having to reach around to the back or move the balance
- A second USB device is located at the rear of the balance that can be used to connect the balance to a PC
- The connectivity options help meet traceability requirements in traditional installations
Product Safety: CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1, UL 61010-1, IEC 61010-1. Electromagnetic Compatibility: FCC Part 15 Class A, ICES-001 Class A, IEC 61326-1 (emissions Class B, immunity Industrial requirements)
|Dual USB ports|
|Metal base, ABS top housing, stainless steel pan,|
|50° to 86°F|
|AC Adapter Input: 100-240V 0.3A 50-60Hz; AC Adapte|
|Product Safety: CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1, UL 61010-1,|
|10° to 30°C|
|Weighing, Parts Counting, Percent Weighing, Check|
Ohaus Scale Corporation
Receive a credit for OHAUS products and accessories when you purchase OHAUS Balances and Moisture Analyzers.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok