OHAUS Adventurer Pro Precision Electronic Balances
Simple operation for basic weighing, with the accuracy and range to support more advanced applications
Manufacturer: OHAUS 80103500
QuadraStance feature keeps balance stable on any surface. SmarText software guides user through set and application.
- Capacity ranges from 51 to 8100g
- Balances stabilize within 1.5 to 3 seconds
- Weigh-below hook enables determination of density and specific gravity
- In difficult working situations, filtering to compensate against vibration and disturbances can be preprogrammed
- Standard overload and underload indicators alert operator when load changes are necessary
- Programmable energy-saving auto shutoff; low-battery indicator GLP/GMP capabilities such as data storage and output options for properly documenting balance activities to meet good practice requirements; include date, time, balance I.D., user I.D., project I.D. and reference
- Bidirectional RS-232 serial interface enables data transfer to a computer
- Custom two-line backlit LCD enhances viewing and displays additional reference information allows you to simultaneously view reference and actual weight
- Operate with included AC adapter or four “AA” batteries (not included)
- Available with or without InCal internal calibration; InCal ensures weighing accuracy by allowing you to calibrate the balance prior to use without needing external weights
- Without InCal, calibration is digital with external weights
- Easy-to-use SmarText software utilizes text prompts to guide users through application use and balance setup
- Weighing modes include basic weighing, animal weighing, parts counting, percent weighing, check weighing, totalizing and display hold Measurements can be read in custom units or in a variety of standard units: milligram, gram, kilogram, ounce, pound, carat, pennyweight, ounce troy, grain, Newton, Hong Kong tael, Singapore tael, Taiwan tael, momme, tical, bath, mesghal and tola
- QuadraStance design incorporates four feet to provide superior footprint stability on any surface
- Stainless-steel weighing platform resists corrosion; protective in-use cover
- Integral security bracket accommodates most security cables
- Simple three-button menu navigation promotes speedy setup
- Ergonomic leveling system with up-front level indicator
- Comes with round draft shield for precise operation in drafty environments
Fisher Service Division offers several types of service agreements for the equipment featured here. For details on these agreements, equipment repairs, and calibration services, see the front of the catalog. For immediate assistance, call 1-800-395-5442.
External calibration weights sold separately; contact your Customer Service Representative.
Service agreement available.
CE Marked, UL Listed, cCSA approved
Two years (U.S. and Canada)
|CE, UL, CSA, FCC, NRTL, OIML E2 or ASTM Class 1|
|ABS Plastic, Stainless Steel, Glass|
|50 to 86°F|
|25.4 x 19.3 x 14.5cm|
|Milligram, gram, kilogram, ounce, pound, carat, pennyweight, ounce troy, grain, Newton, Hong Kong tael, Singapore tael, Taiwan tael, momme, tical, baht, mesghal, tola, custom|
|RS232 with GLP/GMP data output|
|4 Button keypad with dedicated yes, no, back and exit functions|
|AC adapter, RS232 interface, in-use cover, integral security bracket, weigh below hook, manual|
|10 to 30°C|
|10 x 7.6 x 5.7 in.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok