OHAUS CS Series Compact Scales
Lightweight, portable electronic scales, ideal for work outside of the lab
Manufacturer: OHAUS 80500633
DescriptionSuited for a wide range of applications, including quality control, formulations, postal weighing, forensic testing and soil and water sampling, and dietary needs.
- Easy to operate with simple two-button operation with standard stainless steel weighing pan
- Three low-profile models with weighing capacities from 200 to 5000g Low-battery indicator, overload/underload indicators, tactile feedback keyboard and auto shutoff Quick, easy calibration allows user to adjust for changes in location and temperature
- Rugged construction provides overload protection up to 150% of capacity Powered by three AA batteries or AC adapter (both included)
- Weighs in g, lb:oz, Newton, oz
- Net weight: 0.91 lb. (0.47kg)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.625 x 5.312 x 1.5 in. (19.3 x 13.5 x 3.9cm)
- Manufactured in ISO 9001 registered facility
Service agreement available.
ISO 9001 compliant
One-year (U.S. and Canada)
|ISO 9001:2008, CE, FCC Class B Part 15|
|18 to 25°C|
|CS Compact Scale|
|3 AA Alkaline|
|0.44 lb., 200g|
|7.99 x 5.5 x 1.49 in. (20.3 x 14 x 3.8cm)|
|65 to 77°F|
|Postal charts, AC adapter, three AA batteries, stainless-steel weighing pan|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok