OHAUS Defender 5000 Bench Scales with Square Base
Heavy-duty scale for industrial processing and distribution applications.
Manufacturer: OHAUS 80501158
- Easy to clean
- Painted steel frame and stainless-steel platforms
- Table/wall mount bracket, fully adjustable feet, plug-in load cell connector
- Impact-resistant plastic housing protects indicator
- Large, 1 in. (2.5cm) backlit LCD display and three checkweighing LEDs
- Five user-selectable weighing units (kg, g, lb, oz, lb:oz), custom, and user-defined unit
- Simple four-button operation makes weighing effortless
- Overload protection
- Auto zero tracking to minimize drift
- Auto-off timer eliminates battery drain (when batteries are used)
- Adjustable averaging and stability levels
- RS-232-C bidirectional interface
- GMP output with time/date
Service agreement available.
CE marked, UL listed, CSA listed.
|Defender™ 5000 bench scale|
|-10 to 40°C|
|6 C Alkaline|
|ISO 9001:2008, NTEP, Directive 2002/96/EC, c ULus 2005/95/EC, EN60950-1:2001, FCC Part 15 Class A 2004/108/EC EMC directive: EN61326-1:1997, +A1:1998, +A2:2001, + A3>2003|
|Gram, kilogram, ounce, pound, metric tones, custom|
|ABS Plastic, Stainless Steel, Polyurethane, Aluminum|
|14 to 104°F|
|4 Button membrane switch|
|Span 1kg or 1 lb. to 100% of capacity/3-point linearity (0 to 50% to 100% fixed)|
|RS232C bidirectional, external input|
|Universal switching (100-240 VAC 5/60Hz) power supply|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok