OHAUS Defender 5000 Washdown and Dry Bench Scales
Rugged and versatile scales provide precision weighing during the most demanding applications.
Manufacturer: OHAUS 80501215
- All stainless-steel construction withstands use in wet environments and provides excellent chemical resistance. Full range of Dry models available- visit Fishersci.com and search for Defender 5000
- Factory calibrated
- Large, remote stainless-steel platform
- Stainless-steel column and indicator unit with IP66/NEMA 4X washdown protection
- Large, 1 in. high, easy-to-read, backlit LCD with three checkweighing LEDs
- Six weighing units (kg, g, lb., oz., lb.:oz.) and user-defined custom unit
- Overload protection
- Auto-off timer eliminates battery drain
- Adjustable averaging levels
- Net/gross/tare function
- RS-232-C bidirectional interface
- GMP output with time/date
Service agreement available.
UL listed; CE marked; CSA listed, IP66/NEMA 4X rated, NTEP Certified/Measurement Canada approved.
|4 Button membrane switch|
|ISO 9001:2008, UL, CE, CSA, IP66/NEMA 4X rated, NTEP|
|Static weighing, dynamic weighing, counting, check weighing, percent weighing, display hold|
|14 to 104°F|
|Defender™ 5000 washdown and dry bench scale|
|Span 1kg or 1 lb. to 100% of capacity/3-point linearity (0 to 50% to 100% fixed)|
|RS232, external tare input|
|Stainless Steel column, table/wall mount bracket, fully adjustable feet, plug-in load cell connector|
|-10 to 40°C|
|50 lb., 25 kg|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok