OHAUS Explorer Analytical and Precision Balances, NTEP Certified
Delivers accurate results within seconds, improving operator efficiency, productivity and throughput. OHAUS Explorer Analytical and Precision Balances feature a color touch display that can be separated from the weighing base.
Manufacturer: OHAUS 83021334
- Full-color VGA graphic display (5.7 in. diagonal), 4-wire resistive touch screen
- QWERTY keyboard and numeric keypad
- Integral weigh below hook for below balance weighing application
- Removable stainless-steel weighing platform, stability indicator, overload and underload indicators
- Metal base, ABS top housing, stainless-steel pan, glass draftshield with flip-top door, replaceable in-use cover
- Standard USB and R-S232 communication ports and an optional third port of either RS-232 or ethernet
- GLP/GMP data ouput with real time clock
- Data transfer function
- AutoCal fully-automatic internal calibration system
- Fast stabilization time
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|ABS Plastic, Stainless Steel, Glass|
|10 to 30°C|
|Gram, milligram, kilogram, carat, ounce, troy ounc|
|Bi-directional RS-232, USB|
|NTEP and OIML E2 or ASTM CL 1|
|Color Graphic Display|
|AC adapter, user manual, AutoCal™ fully-auto|
|50 to 86°F|
Ohaus Scale Corporation
Receive a credit for OHAUS™ products and accessories when you purchase OHAUS Balances and Moisture Analyzers.