OHAUS Explorer Precision High Capacity Balance
Explorer high capacity provides unmatched functionality in a line of high-performance balance. OHAUS Explorer Precision High Capacity Balances comes with superior protection in rugged or unstable environments and a die-cast metal base with IP54 base protection.
Manufacturer: OHAUS 30057099
- AutoCal, 1 second stabilization time, 2 touchless sensors, 5.7 inch full color touch screen
- Optional 10 hours rechargeable battery, optional rolling feet provide assistance in easily moving the balance
- QWERTY keyboard and numeric keypad to quickly input GLP and GMP data and other application data
- Easy access communication ports including standard USB and RS232 and an optional third port of either RS232 or Ethernet
- GLP/GMP data output with real time clock
- Data transfer function
- Die-casting housing, stainless steel pan, replaceable in-use cover, IP54 base protection
- AutoCal fully-automatic internal calibration system, 1 second stabilization time, two touchless sensors, integral weigh below hook, 2-D protection, optional 10 hours rechargeable battery, optional adjustable rolling feet, up to 13 operating languages, NTEP and OIML models available
|High capacity precision balance|
|Die-cast, Stainless Steel|
|10 to 30°C|
|Gram, milligram, kilogram, carat, ounce, troy ounc|
|USB, RS-232, an optional ethernet or 2nd RS-232, wit|
|EC, OIML F1 or ASTM Class 2, NTEP, NIST, AM-5847,|
|Color Graphic Display|
|AutoCal™ internal calibration, terminal, wei|
|50 to 86°F|
Ohaus Scale Corporation
Receive a credit for OHAUS™ products and accessories when you purchase OHAUS Balances and Moisture Analyzers.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok