OHAUS Harvard Trip Balances
Ideal for comparative weighing. OHAUS Harvard Trip Balances with choice of single or double beam models provide many years of maintenance-free, comparative weighing using a known standard.
Manufacturer: OHAUS 80000003/RSD
- With 2000g capacities, 0.1g readabilities, and either a stainless-steel 6 in. (15.2cm) diameter x 0.75 in. deep (1.9cm) pan or 6 in. diameter (15.2cm) plate
- Angled beams with center-reading poises for excellent visibility of results; sliding, rotating poise for fine adjustment
- Magnetic damping to slow oscillations and speed weighings
- Zero-adjust compensator ensures precision and reproducibility
- Equipped for specific gravity weighing
- Precision-ground knives, covered self-aligning bearings, cross-braced aluminum-alloy box-end beam, and elliptical check pins
- Single-beam balances graduated in 0.1g increments; double-beams in 0.1 and 10g increments
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|10 x 0.1g (top beam)|
|4.4 lb., 2 kg|
|Harvard single beam balance|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok