Dunlop Onguard Hazmax Boots
Choose from two styles
Manufacturer: Dunlop 870120600
Ideal for emergency response teams, hazmat technicians, environmental specialists, and site remediation workers.
Over-the-sock knee boots
- Steel toes
- Full steel midsoles and steel ladder shanks
- Limited flash fire protection; for escape only in the event of a chemical fire
- Preformed three-layer comfort insoles
- Kick-off lug
- Green chemical-resistant uppers
- Yellow Ultragrip outsoles
- No snaps or buttons for more reliable fit
- Adjustable nonconductive polyester straps
- Nonmetallic buckles and snaps
- Kick-off lug
- Black cleated outsoles
When ordering over-the-sock boots to be worn over a chemical protective suit with attached booties, order two shoe sizes larger. When ordering overboots, order regular shoe size. Results of chemical permeation tests available by calling Fisher Safety Customer Service at 1-800-772-6733.
Meets ASTM F2413-05; CSA Z195 requirements.
|Ideal for emergency response teams, hazmat technicians, environmental specialists, and site remediation workers.|
|Flexible PVC alloy|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok