Fisher Scientific Open Air Rockers
Ideal for cell culture work and are designed to be used in a variety of environmental conditions
- Low profile design: Takes up less space and easily fits into most fume hoods and incubators. Plastic base offers durability.
- Microprocessor control: The microprocessor control provides electronic tilt angle adjustment which allows user to easily adjust rocking angle from 1 to 15° while unit is operating. Precise speed control provides smooth, low-speed rocking motion down to 1 rpm.
- Memory: Display will show last user settings, even after power has been turned off.
- Continue to run by last set speed and the remaining time when the power recovered.
- LED display: Touch pad controls with easy-to-read, LED displays for speed, tilt angle, and time . Provides repeatable and accurate results every time and is easily visible across lab benches. Timer will display elapsed time or, when programmed to user defined limit, will shut off unit when time reaches zero. Display will show last used settings, even after power has been shut off.
- Applications: Staining and destaining gels, hybridization procedures, hematology and blotting technique
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok