OPTIZYME™ ScaI, Fisher BioReagents™
5'...A G T^A C T...3'
3'...T C A^T G A...5'
Supplied with: 10X OPTIZYME AarI, ScaI, PasI Buffer
Conditions for 100% Activity:
- 1X OPTIZYME Buffer AarI, ScaI, PasI: 10mM Bis-Tris Propane-HCl (pH 6.5 at 37°C), 10mM MgCl2 , 100mM KCl and 0.1mg/ml BSA
- Incubate at 37°C
- Buffer 1: 0 - 20%
- Buffer 2: 0 - 20%
- Buffer 3: 0 - 20%
- Buffer 4: 0 - 20%
- Buffer 5: 0 - 20%
- 10mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.5 at 25°C), 50mM KCl, 1mM DTT, 0.1mM EDTA, 0.5mg/ml BSA and 50% (v/v) glycerol
- Conditions of low salt, high enzyme concentration, glycerol concentration >5% or pH >8.0 may result in star activity.
- Supercoiled plasmids may require up to 20-fold more ScaI for complete digestion than linear DNA.
Dam: Never overlaps - no effect
Dcm: Never overlaps - no effect
CpG: Never overlaps - no effect
EcoKI: Never overlaps - no effect
EcoBI: May overlap - blocked
- 5'...TGm6AGTACT(N)3 TGCT...3'
|10X OPTIZYME™ AarI, ScaI, PasI Buffer|
|>80% of DNA fragments can be ligated and >90% of these can be re-cut after 50-fold over-digestion with ScaI|
|10mM Tris HCl (pH 7.4 at 25°C), 100mM KCl, 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.2mg/mL BSA, 50% Glycerol|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok