5'...C C C^G G G...3'
3'...G G G^C C C...5'
Supplied with: 10X OPTIZYME Buffer 4
Conditions for 100% Activity:
- 1X OPTIZYME Buffer 4: 33mM Tris-acetate (pH 7.9 at 37°C), 10mM Mg-acetate, 66mM K-acetate and 0.1mg/ml BSA
- Incubate at 30°C
- Buffer 1: 50 - 100%
- Buffer 2: 0 - 20%
- Buffer 3: 0 - 20%
- Buffer 4: 100%
- Buffer 5: 0 - 20%
- 10mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.4 at 25°C), 100mM KCl, 1mM DTT, 1mM EDTA, 0.2mg/ml BSA and 50% (v/v) glycerol
- Incubation at 37°C results in 50% activity. SmaI has a half-life of 15 min at 37°C.
- Incubation at 25°C results in 100% activity.
- SmaI needs K+ to work for activity.
Dam: Never overlaps - no effect
Dcm: Never overlaps - no effect
CpG: Completely overlaps - blocked
|10X OPTIZYME™ Buffer 4|
|>90% of pUC19 DNA fragments can be ligated and re-cut after 50-fold over-digestion with SmaI|
|10mM Tris HCl (pH 7.4 at 25°C), 100mM KCl, 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.2mg/mL BSA, 50% Glycerol|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok