- Photoswitchable TRPC3/6/7 agonist (EC50 for active cis-form ∼0.1 μM at TRPC3).
- Switches conformation from trans to cis at 365 nm and cis to trans at 430 nm.
- Returns to trans conformation i the dark after ∼ 50 minutes.
- No effect observed on TRPC4 or 5.
- Rapidly changes TRPC3 conductance and inhibits neuronal firing in cis-state.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok