Thermo Scientific Orion 266S Advanced Waterproof Portable pH/mV Meter
Measure and log pH, mV and temperature using the Thermo Scientific Orion 266S Intrinsically Safe (US) Portable pH Meter
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 0266S3
Measure pH, mV and temperature in environments where non-sparking equipment is required using the Thermo Scientific Orion 266S Intrinsically Safe (US) Portable pH Meter. Log up to 100 data points and use the RS232 port to transfer data to an external device. Intrinsically safe approval rating by Factory Mutual (FM) for US only.Features:
- Meter can be controlled by a remote PC via RS-232-C output and software for transferring data.
- Compact, portable waterproof meter simultaneously shows pH and temperature on watertight LCD.
- Meter features mV mode, GLPcheck electrode verification and three-point autocalibration.
- Three AA alkaline batteries supply power for up to 2000 hours of continuous use.
- Meter can be controlled by a remote PC via RS-232-C output and software for transferring data to the computer.
- Meter Only package includes meter, built-in quiver, neckstrap and instruction manual, RS232 cable and software
- Meter/Electrode package includes meter, Triode 3-in-1 Combination pH Electrode, built-in quiver, neckstrap and instruction manual
- Meter Field Kit package includes meter; built-in quiver; neckstrap and instruction manual; case; stand; electrode holder; beakers; 4, 7, 10 buffers; RS232 cable and software
0900A0 Orion Model 900A Printer
|0.1% of reading ±0.3 mV|
|Transfer single or all data points to printer or computer|
|Orion Intrinsically Safe 266S pH portable meter kit with sensor, field case, beakers and solutions|
|E-DIN Waterproof (pH electrode), banana plug (ATC temperature probe)|
|Measure, cal, print, scroll up, scroll down, STO, RCL, clock, power keys|
|Automatic by interval or event or manual data logging|
|Orion Intrinsically Safe 266S pH/mV/Temperature Portable Meter|
|3 AA batteries (included)|
|-10°C to 55°C (ambient)|
|-20°C to +120°C|
|3 Year Meter Warranty|
|3 x AA|
|1 to 3|
|CE, FM (IS, Class I Div 1 Group A, B, C, D, T4), Ex (Intrinsically Safe)|
|100 with Time and Date Stamp|
|16 cm x 13.3 cm x 3 cm (6.30 in. x 5.24 in. x 1.18 in.)|
|Orion 266S pH meter, 9109WP Orion Triode gel-filled epoxy-body pH/ATC electrode with 1.5 meter cable, field case, beakers, pH buffers, 3 AA batteries|
|pH with mV and temperature|
|pH electrode, ATC temperature probe (includes 9109WP Orion Triode pH/ATC electrode)|
|-2 to 16|
|14°F to 131°F (ambient)|
|-4°F to +248°F|
|Automatic with ATC temperature probe|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok