Thermo Scientific Orion AQUAfast AQ4000 Colorimeter and Accessories
Measure common water and wastewater parameters using the Thermo Scientific Orion AQUAfast AQ4000 Colorimeter with 65 preprogrammed methods and Auto-Test ampoule compatibility
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific AQ4ZER
Measure common colorimetric water and wastewater parameters using the Thermo Scientific Orion AQUAfast AQ4000 Colorimeter with 65 preprogrammed methods, automatic selection of four wavelengths and timer. Use Auto-Test ampoules with Auto-ID barcodes to simplify sample preparation and tests – ampoules contain pre-measured liquid reagent and fill with the exact volume of sample, colorimeter reads the barcode and automatically identifies the parameter and initiates the test. This IP67 waterproof meter records 100 data points and offers an average battery life of 2500 hours intermittent use.Features:
- Identifies the species to be measured
- Ensures error-free readings at a very affordable price
- Selects the program and initiates the measurement without the user ever having pushed a button
- Guides user through the setup and measurement with simple operation
- Waterproof to IP67 standards
- User can customize calibration and create completely custom method.
- Up to 12 data points can be used to define custom method.
- User can store maximum of 10 methods in the colorimeter's memory.
- User can datalog 100 points in the field with a time and date tag.
For use with Orion AQUAfast AQ4000, Orion AQUAfast AQ3070, Orion AQUAfast AQ3700 and discontinued Orion AQ2 series meters.
Note: Uses Thermo Scientific Auto-ID ampoules, liquid, powder and tablet reagent including many methods accepted for EPA, ISO and other regulatory reporting.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok