Thermo Scientific Orion AQUAfast Free & Total Chlorine Bulk DPD Powder Reagents
Thermo Scientific Orion AQUAfast Free and Total Chlorine Bulk DPD Powder Dispensers and Vials are designed for high volume testing of residual chlorine in water samples.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific AC72P1
Measure residual chlorine in water samples using Thermo Scientific Orion AQUAfast Free and Total Chlorine Bulk DPD Powder Dispensers and Vials with Orion AQUAfast colorimeters and Thermo Scientific Orion AquaMate Vis and UV-Vis spectrophotometers. The powder chemistries dissolve quickly in the solution and are easy to mix. Each vial contains 250 counts of DPD reagent and is available for free chlorine or total chlorine analysis in the lab or field.
- Measure 0.02 to 2.00 mg/L (ppm) free chlorine or total chlorine
- Bulk powder dispensers are designed for high sample throughput reduces the cost per test and minimizes waste compared with individually packaged reagents
- Equivalent to other widely used and recognized chemistries including Orion AQUAfast AC4P71 free chlorine and Orion AQUAfast AC4P72 total chlorine powder packs
- Compatible with Orion AQUAfast AQ4000, AQ3700 and AQ3170 colorimeters
- Compatible with Orion AquaMate AQ8000 and AQ7000 spectrophotometers
|AQUAfast AQ250T total chlorine DPD bulk powder dispenser|
|AQUAfast total chlorine DPD powder refill for AQ250T dispenser, 1 vial x 250 count|
|One total chlorine powder vial, 250 count|
|0.02 to 2 mg/L Cl2|