Thermo Scientific Orion Economy Series pH Combination Electrodes
Conduct routine pH measurements with the Thermo Scientific Orion Economy Series pH Combination Electrode, a routine wick junction, gel-filled electrode.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 913600
Conduct routine pH measurements with the Thermo Scientific Orion Economy Series pH Combination Electrode, a routine wick junction, gel-filled electrode. Its unbreakable epoxy body extends beyond the pH sensing glass bulb for rugged conditions. It provides durability for lab or field use with a low-maintenance design that requires no fill solution.
- Permanently gelled Ag/AgCl electrolyte
- 9106BNWP has 0 to 14 pH range; all others have , 0 to 12 pH range
- 0° to 80°C (32° to 176°F) temperature range
- General purpose and flat surface models: 4.31 in. long (11cm) x 0.43 in. diameter (12mm) body, 0.62 in. diameter (16mm) cap
- Semimicro Model: 5.93 in. long (15cm) x 0.25 in. diameter (6mm) body, 0.18 in. diameter (10mm) cap
- Waterproof BNC connector
General Purpose, Flask, Semimicro and Flat Surface Models:
- BNC connector
|Permanently gelled Ag/AgCl electrolyte|
|0° to 80°C|
|32° to 176°F|
|Non-refillable, flat surface|
|0 to 12|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok