Thermo Scientific Orion Economy Series pH Combination Electrodes
Conduct routine pH measurements with the Thermo Scientific Orion Economy Series pH Combination Electrode, a routine wick junction, gel-filled electrode.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 9106BNWP
Conduct routine pH measurements with the Thermo Scientific Orion Economy Series pH Combination Electrode, a routine wick junction, gel-filled electrode. Its unbreakable epoxy body extends beyond the pH sensing glass bulb for rugged conditions. It provides durability for lab or field use with a low-maintenance design that requires no fill solution.
- Permanently gelled Ag/AgCl electrolyte
- 9106BNWP has 0 to 14 pH range; all others have , 0 to 12 pH range
- 0° to 80°C (32° to 176°F) temperature range
- General purpose and flat surface models: 4.31 in. long (11cm) x 0.43 in. diameter (12mm) body, 0.62 in. diameter (16mm) cap
- Semimicro Model: 5.93 in. long (15cm) x 0.25 in. diameter (6mm) body, 0.18 in. diameter (10mm) cap
- Waterproof BNC connector
General Purpose, Flask, Semimicro and Flat Surface Models:
- BNC connector
|Permanently gelled Ag/AgCl electrolyte|
|0 to 14|
|32° to 176°F|
|Combination Ag/AgCl pH Electrode, non-refillable|
|Orion pH Meter|
|0° to 80°C|
Get a complimentary Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ Dual Star™ pH/ISE Meter when you purchase a qualifying Thermo Scientific™ pH electrode and an ISE electrode.