Thermo Scientific Orion Green pH Combination Electrodes
Go environmentally friendly by choosing one of the first lab pH electrodes to meet RoHS requirements.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific GS9156BNWP
Go environmentally friendly by choosing the Thermo Scientific Orion Green pH Combination Electrode. It is one of the first lab pH electrodes to meet RoHS requirements by containing no lead, mercury or other hazardous substances making disposal of old electrodes easy and hassle free.
- No disposal issues, no disposal cost
- Choice of single-junction models for clean-water measurements, or double-junction models for dirty-water testing
- Choice of refillable or low-maintenance gel-filled models
- Duarable epoxy body
- pH Range: 0 to 14
- Dimensions: 120 x 12mm, cap dia. 16mm
- Waterproof BNC connector, 1m cable; fit any meter with BNC input
|Durable epoxy body|
|0 to 14|
|Waterproof BNC connector|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok