Thermo Scientific Orion Lead Electrodes
Measure lead ions in aqueous solutions quickly, simply, accurately and economically with Thermo Scientific Orion Lead Electrodes.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 9482BN
Measure lead ions in aqueous solutions quickly, simply, accurately and economically with Thermo Scientific Orion Lead Electrodes. No separate reference electrode is needed with this electrode, making it convenient to use with small sample volumes.
- Free-flowing Themo Scientific Sure-Flow junction assures stable, drift-free potentials
- When conventional electrode junctions clog, the Sure-Flow junction can be opened and flushed clean simply by pressing the cap
- Lead Half-Cell Electrode used in conjunction with the Orion 900200 Double Junction Reference electrode offers the benefits of the Sure-Flow junction design
- Calibration standards catalog number: 948206 - 0.1 M Pb(CIO4)2; 948207 - 0.1 M Na2SO4
- Required ISA Catalog numbers : Consult instruction manual
|Lead Ion Selective Electrode, BNC connector|
|With BNC connector|
|Free-flowing Sure-Flow? junction assures stable|