Thermo Scientific Orion Lead Electrodes
Measure lead ions in aqueous solutions quickly, simply, accurately and economically with Thermo Scientific Orion Lead Electrodes.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 9682BNWP
Measure lead ions in aqueous solutions quickly, simply, accurately and economically with Thermo Scientific Orion Lead Electrodes. No separate reference electrode is needed with this electrode, making it convenient to use with small sample volumes.
- Free-flowing Themo Scientific Sure-Flow junction assures stable, drift-free potentials
- When conventional electrode junctions clog, the Sure-Flow junction can be opened and flushed clean simply by pressing the cap
- Lead Half-Cell Electrode used in conjunction with the Orion 900200 Double Junction Reference electrode offers the benefits of the Sure-Flow junction design
- Calibration standards catalog number: 948206 - 0.1 M Pb(CIO4)2; 948207 - 0.1 M Na2SO4
- Required ISA Catalog numbers : Consult instruction manual
|With waterproof BNC connector|
|Free-flowing Sure-Flow? junction assures stable|
Get a complimentary Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ Dual Star™ pH/ISE Meter when you purchase a qualifying Thermo Scientific™ pH electrode and an ISE electrode.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok