Thermo Scientific Orion pH Electrode Cleaning and Storage Solutions
Restore proper electrode performance and prolong electrode life using Thermo Scientific Orion pH Electrode Cleaning and Storage Solutions.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 900021WA
Restore proper electrode performance and prolong electrode life using Thermo Scientific Orion pH Electrode Cleaning and Storage Solutions in ready to use bottles.
- Solutions are identified by the letters A, B, C, and D, each letter designates a unique formulation
- Cleaning solution A is for removing protein contaminants, cleaning solution B is for removing bacterial contaminants, cleaning solution C is for general cleaning and cleaning solution D is for removing oil and grease contaminants
- Bottles of the ready-to-use cleaning solutions include a small beaker to hold the cleaning solution and a plastic pipet to remove the old electrode filling solution
- pH Electrode Cleaning Solution Kit (900020) includes one bottle each of cleaning solutions A, B, C and D; one beaker and one pipet
- Storage solution ensures that the pH electrode works properly after prolonged storage, overnight storage and between samples
The following part numbers have been changed due to a recent system upgrade.
Old Part Number: 900021
New Part Number: 900021-WA
Old Part Number: 900022
New Part Number: 900022-WA
Please use the new part number when placing an order or requesting a quote. The old and new part numbers are interchangeable on Certificate of Analysis and Material Data Safety Sheet (MSDS) files.
|4 x 1 oz. (4 x 30mL) Bottles of Cleaning Solution A for Protein Removal, Beaker and Pipet|
|pH Electrode Cleaning Solution|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok