Thermo Scientific Orion Star A111 pH Benchtop Meter
Take simple pH, mV and temperature measurements with the Thermo Scientific Orion Star A111 pH Benchtop Meter with easy operation for basic lab testing
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific STARA1116
Take simple, routine pH, mV and temperature measurements with the Thermo Scientific Orion Star A111 pH Benchtop Meter, an easy-to-use and budget-friendly instrument for basic pH analysis in the lab. Perform up to a three point pH calibration with easy recall of calibration points and slope. Quickly navigate setup menus and ensure consistent calibrations using the simple keypad layout and on-screen text prompts. Use the included electrode stand to easily place sensors in samples and simplify storage to minimize breakage.Features:
- Large, informative screen clearly shows the main information, including pH or mV reading, temperature, meter mode, calibration information and power source.
- Thermo Scientific AUTO-READ locks in the stable reading on your screen and ready indicator alerts when readings are stable
- Meter offers up to three point pH calibration and automatic recognition of USA/NIST and DIN buffers.
- Use can easily recall calibration slope data for procedure checks.
- Nonvolatile memory holds up to 50 data points.
- Included electrode arm and newly designed probe holder make it easier to maintain and place probes into samples.
- Plug the meter into almost any power outlet with the included universal power adapter or use four AA batteries (sold separately) to run the meter on DC power.
- The IP54-rated housing can handle splashes and can be wall-mounted if table space is a problem.
Orion STAR: A111 pH Benchtop Meter, Part no. STARA1110, includes electrode arm with redesigned holder and universal power adapter
Orion STAR: A111 pH Benchtop Meter Kit, Part no. STARA1115, includes 9157BNUMD Orion Triode 3-in-1 pH/ATC probe; Solution kit (60mL each of pH 4, 7 and 10 buffers; storage solution and cleaning solution); electrode arm with redesigned holder and universal power adapter
Orion STAR: A111 pH Benchtop Meter Kit, Part no. STARA1116, includes GD9156BNWP Orion Green electrode; 927007MD Stainless Steel ATC Probe; electrode arm with redesigned holder and universal power adapter
|Orion Star A111 pH benchtop meter kit with Green Double Junction pH electrode, ATC probe and stand|
|Star A111 pH meter, GD9156BNWP Double Junction pH electrode, 927007MD Orion stainless steel ATC probe, electrode stand, universal power adapter, literature CD, printed quick start guide and meter test certificate|
|pH, relative mV (RmV) and temperature|
|1 point relative mV (RmV) mode|
|-5.0° to 105.0° C, 22.0° to 221.0° F|
|1 point temperature offset calibration|
|pH, mV or relative mV (RmV) with temperature|
|Internal data point memory|
|Automatic data logging with Auto-Read measure mode; manual data logging with Continuous measure mode|
|Universal AC adapter (included) or 4 AA batteries (sold separately)|
|41° to 113°F (ambient)|
|5 to 85 %, non-condensing|
|3 year meter warranty|
|Orion Star A111 pH/mV/RmV/Temperature Benchtop Meter|
|-2.00 to 16.00pH|
|±0.2 mV or ±0.05% of reading whichever is greater|
|1 to 3|
|Manual or automatic with ATC temperature probe|
|Simple with highlighted measure key, scroll and shortcut keys|
|Smart Stability and Smart Averaging|
|Non-volatile memory preserves log and settings|
|BNC (pH or ORP electrode), 8 pin MiniDIN (ATC temperature probe)|
|pH electrode, ORP electrode, ATC temperature probe (includes GD9156BNWP Double Junction pH electrode, 927007MD Orion ATC probe)|
|Universal 50-60 Hz, 100-240 VAC power adapter (Cat. No. 1010003)|
|Four AA (sold separately)|
|CE, TUV 3-1, FCC Class A|
|5° to 45° C (ambient)|
|24cm x 18cm x 11cm (9.5 in. x 7.1 in. x 4.3 in.)|