Thermo Scientific Orion Versa Star Pro pH/LogR Benchtop Meter
Get premium performance and ultimate flexibility with the Thermo Scientific Orion Versa Star Pro Meter with pH / LogR Module for pH, mV, ORP and LogR temperature technology
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific VSTAR80
Get high accuracy, premium performance and ultimate flexibility with the Thermo Scientific Orion Versa Star Pro Benchtop Meter with pH / LogR Module. Meet your most challenging applications for pH, mV, ORP and LogR temperature. Easily view measurements on the stunning color display and customize the four meter channels with interchangeable modules. Use LogR technology to measure both pH and temperature using the glass-bulb of most pH electrodes. Log up to 2000 data point sets with time / date stamp and easily transfer calibration and data logs via USB or RS232 to a printer or computer.
Large, Color Graphic LCD Display:
- Informative display shows readings, connections, time, date, sample ID, user ID and calibration information.
- Five modules customize four channels as you need it.
- Meter includes plain language screen prompts and soft keys to update for easy selection.
- Multilanguage interface supports English, Spanish, French, Italian, German and Chinese.
- Nonvolatile memory holds up to 2000 data points with time and date stamp.
- Two USB and RS232 ports facilitates easy data transfer and meter software updates.
- Data analysis software transfers stored results and displays readings in real time.
- Direct control for two Orion Star stirrer probes (096019, sold separately) enables mixing samples without a stir plate.
- Electrode arm and newly designed probe holder make it easier to maintain and place probes into samples.
- Universal power adapter works with almost every AC power source.
- IP54-rated housing handles splashes.
VERSA STAR pH/LogR Module, VSTAR-LR:
- pH, mV, relative mV (RmV) or ORP with temperature using LogR technology, ATC probe or manual input measurements
- No temperature sensor required for temperature-compensated pH readings
- Most advanced electrode diagnostics using pH bulb resistance
|Orion Versa Star Pro benchtop meter with pH/LogR/mV module and stand|
|-2.000 to 20.000pH|
|pH with calibration editing option, relative mV (RmV), ORP, LogR temperature and temperature|
|1 point relative mV (RmV) mode, 1 point ORP mode|
|-5.0° to 105.0° C, 22.0° to 221.0° F|
|1 point temperature offset calibration, 3 point LogR temperature calibration|
|Color graphic LCD with user-customizable options|
|Numeric with menu-specific function keys and dual purpose scroll/shortcut keys|
|Selectable fast, medium, slow or Smart Stability setting; Selectable off or Automatic Smart averaging setting|
|2000 with date and time stamp|
|Non-volatile memory preserves data log, calibration log and meter settings|
|10 per channel|
|BNC (pH or ORP electrode), pin-tip (reference electrode), 8 pin MiniDIN (ATC temperature probe), two stirrer inputs (stirrer probe)|
|pH electrode, ORP electrode, reference half-cell electrode, ATC temperature probe, stirrer probe (purchase separately)|
|Universal 50-60 Hz, 100-240 VAC power adapter (Cat. No. STARA-PWR)|
|CE, TUV 3-1, FCC Class A|
|5° to 45° C (ambient)|
|28cm x 24cm x 10cm (11 in. x 9.5 in. x 3.9 in.), modules add ? 2cm (0.8 in.) L & H|
|2.5 lb., modules add 0.5 lb. each|
|Versa Star Pro meter, VSTAR-LR pH/LogR module, electrode stand, universal power adapter, literature CD, printed quick start guide, computer interface cable and meter test certificate|
|0.1, 0.01, 0.001pH|
|±0.2 mV or ±0.05% of reading whichever is greater|
|1 to 6|
|Manual or automatic with ATC temperature probe, automatic with pH electrode using LogR mode|
|4 - customizable with modules|
|pH with LogR temperature, mV, relative mV (RmV) or ORP with temperature|
|Transfer single, range or all data points to printer or computer|
|Automatic data logging with Auto-Read, Timed and Single Shot measure modes; manual data logging with Continuous measure mode|
|Set point alarm, high/low limit alarm, calibration due alarm|
|English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Chinese, Portuguese and Korean|
|USB (2), RS232|
|Universal AC adapter (included)|
|41° to 113°F (ambient)|
|5 to 85 %, non-condensing|
|1.2kg, modules add 0.2kg each|
|3 year meter and module warranty|