Osmette II offers
- Auto operation from 0 to 2000mOsm/kg H2O, ±<2mOsm/kg H2O (±1 S.D.) Autocalibration in <5 min.; inherent stability minimizes daily calibration checks
- Thermoelectric heat sink for cooldown time of ∽2 to 3 min.
- Precise results displayed digitally in just 60 to 90 sec.
- Use self-filling disposable plastic sample tubes
- RS-232-C output
- Easy-to-use keypad
- Built-in printer and statistical software
Pediatric, neonatal, geriatric, and other applications where sample volume is limited.
Weigh only 9 lb. (4.1kg). Measure 14L x 8 1/2W x 5 in.H (35.6 x 21.6 x 12.7cm). Electrical requirements: 115V 50/60Hz, 0.5A.
|≈2 to 3 min.|
|14 x 8.5 x 5 in. (35.6 x 21.6 x 12.7cm)|
|60 to 90 sec.|
|Pediatric, neonatal, geriatric and other applications|
|0 to 2000mOsm/kg H2O|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok