Thermo Scientific Owl A2 Large Gel Systems
Handle high throughput with consistent, reliable results with Thermo Scientific Owl A2 Large Gel Systems, ideal for detailed RNA/DNA analysis.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific A2
Handle high throughput with consistent, reliable results with Thermo ScientificOwl A2 Large Gel Systems, ideal for detailed RNA/DNA analysis.
- Gel can be cast in varying lengths to help conserve agarose when fewer samples need to be run
- Optional built-in buffer exchange ports allow for buffer recirculation on extended runs
- UVT gel tray has gasketed end gates for leakproof seal without tape
- Built-in leveling ensures flat, uniformly thick gels
- Comb slots allow two, three or four sample sets of equal lengths to be run on the same gel
- Microwell-format combs provide fast, error-free sample loading with a multichannel pipetter
- Samples may be loaded directly from a 96-well plate, 8 or 12 at a time
- Buffer chamber with three-point leveling base
- Thermo Scientific SuperSafe lid with attached power supply leads
- UVT gel tray
- Gasketed end gates
- Three combs (16-, 24- and 36-well), 1.5mm thick
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|14.8 x 12.8 x 4.1 in. (37.5 x 32.5 x 10.5cm)|
|8 to 432 (16-, 24- and 36-well combs)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok