Thermo Scientific Owl D2 Wide-Gel Electrophoresis System
Run 10 to 80 samples on one gel with this wide-gel electrophoresis system.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific D2
Run 10 to 80 samples on one gel with the Thermo Scientific™ Owl™ D2 Wide-Gel Electrophoresis System.
- Wide gel size allows 15 or 30 samples to be loaded per row with a micro well comb.
- Using special combs and a multichannel pipetter, samples may be loaded directly from a 96-well plate, eight or 12 at a time.
- System is excellent for screening PCR samples or routine DNA fragment analysis.
- Small footprint saves space on lab bench.
- Incorporates Thermo Scientific EasyCast casting design with external castergel tray is fitted with gasket, allowing it to fit snugly into caster and providing a leakproof seal without tape.
- Electrode placement allows gel to be run quickly without compromising resolution.
- Buffer chamber
- Thermo Scientific SuperSafe lid with attached power supply leads
- EasyCast gasketed UVT gel tray
- External multiple gel caster
- Four combs (two 30-well and two 40-well, 1.5mm thick)
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|7.38 x 7.75 x 4 in. (19 x 20 x 10cm)|
|10 to 80|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok