Thermo Scientific Pacific Hemostasis Activated Partial Thromboplastin Time (APTT) Reagents
Identify acquired or congenital disorders to the intrinsic and common pathways.
Identify acquired or congenital disorders to the intrinsic and common pathways with Thermo Scientific Pacific Hemostasis Activated Partial Thromboplastin Time (APTT) Reagents. Widely accepted as a means of monitoring patients on oral anticoagulant therapy such as Heparin, reagents are manufactured with up to two years extended shelf life and have excellent lot-to-lot consistency.Features:
- 10mL vials can complete ?1000 full volume, single determinations; 4mL vials can complete ?400 full volume, single determinations
- Open vial stability: 30 days at 2° to 8°C
aPTT-XL (Ellagic Acid Activator) (Product No. 10-0402):
- Superior factor sensitivity and responsiveness
- Increased sensitivity to heparin and lupus-like inhibitors
KONTACT (Particulate Activator) (Product No. 01-0402):
- Higher sensitivity to Factor VIII
- Average Normal Values: 26 - 33 Seconds
|10 x 4mL|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok