Thermo Scientific Pacific Hemostasis Fibrinogen/Fibrin Analysis
Screen and quantify plasma fibrinogen based on the Clauss method.
Screen and quantify plasma fibrinogen based on the Clauss method with Thermo Scientific Pacific Hemostasis Fibrinogen/Fibrin Analysis.Fibrinogen Assay Set:
- Quantifies plasma fibrinogen levels
- Detects acquired and congenital hemorrhagic disorders
- Components available separately
- Provides qualitative determination
- Useful in screening for fibrinogen disorders by measuring the formation of the fibrin clot
- Reconstituted stability: 8 hours at 2° to 8°C
Products can be purchased as a set or individually.
|Bovine Thrombin 200 (100 NIH Units/mL)|
|10 x 2mL|
|2° to 8°C|