Thermo Scientific Pacific Hemostasis Fibrinogen/Fibrin Analysis
Screen and quantify plasma fibrinogen based on the Clauss method.
Screen and quantify plasma fibrinogen based on the Clauss method with Thermo Scientific Pacific Hemostasis Fibrinogen/Fibrin Analysis.
- Fibrinogen Assay Set - quantifies plasma fibrinogen levels
- Detects acquired and congenital hemorrhagic disorders
- Components available separately
- provides a qualitative determination
- Useful in screening for fibrinogen disorders by measuring the formation of the fibrin clot
- Reconstituted stability: 8 hours at 2° to 8°C
Thrombin Time Assay
Products can be purchased as a set or individually.
|Bovine Thrombin 500 (100 NIH Units/mL)|
|10 x 5mL|
|2° to 8°C|