Parker domnick hunter™ Ultra-High Purity Hydrogen Generators for GC and GC/MS
Ultra-high purity, low maintenance generators supply hydrogen for GC and GC/MS carrier gas applications, plus all commonly used combustion detectors used routinely in GC
Manufacturer: Parker domnick hunter™ 20HMD
Generate hydrogen from just deionized water and electricity, at low pressure and only on demand. Choose from three diffferent models, with flowrates ranging from 160mL/min. to 500mL/min. All models feature unique generator monitoring and alarm system that ensures high reliability and user safety.
- Ion exchange membrane produces a flow of ultra-pure hydrogen; regenerative desiccant dryer purifies it further for use as a carrier gas
- Gas on demand: no warmup period
- Cell compression and water management units ensure cell reliability and longevity
- Monitoring/alarm system provides automatic hydrogen leak detection and continuous monitoring of vital parameters
- Seven-stage explosion protection system plus minimal stored gas mean safe operation
Products in this group have a universal power supply and can be used with any voltage 100-230V 50/60Hz.
CE, CSA and UL compliant and listed.
Warranty and Services
Two years, cell; one year, entire system
|Hydrogen Carrier Gas Generator|
|CE, CSA, UL|
|5°C to 40°C|
|90 to 264 V|
|10 to 100 psi|
|0.125 in. compression fitting|
|90 to 264V 50/60Hz|