Parker domnick hunter™ Ultra-High Purity Hydrogen Generators for GC and GC/MS
Ultra-high purity, low maintenance generators supply hydrogen for GC and GC/MS carrier gas applications, plus all commonly used combustion detectors used routinely in GC
Manufacturer: Parker domnick hunter™ 40HMD
Generate hydrogen from just deionized water and electricity, at low pressure and only on demand. Choose from three diffferent models, with flowrates ranging from 160mL/min. to 500mL/min. All models feature unique generator monitoring and alarm system that ensures high reliability and user safety.
- Ion exchange membrane produces a flow of ultra-pure hydrogen; regenerative desiccant dryer purifies it further for use as a carrier gas
- Gas on demand: no warmup period
- Cell compression and water management units ensure cell reliability and longevity
- Monitoring/alarm system provides automatic hydrogen leak detection and continuous monitoring of vital parameters
- Seven-stage explosion protection system plus minimal stored gas mean safe operation
Products in this group have a universal power supply and can be used with any voltage 100-230V 50/60Hz.
CE, CSA and UL compliant and listed.
Warranty and Services
Two years, cell; one year, entire system
|Hydrogen Carrier Gas Generator|
|CE, CSA, UL|
|5°C to 40°C|
|90 to 264 V|
|10 to 100 psi|
|0.125 in. compression fitting|
|90 to 264V 50/60Hz|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok