Parr Microwave Acid Digestion Bomb
For high-speed heating: 20- to 30-minute cycle time, including cooling.
Manufacturer: Parr A328AC
Polymer microwaveable acid digestion bomb for use in any commercial microwave.
- Operates at temperatures to 250°C (482°F) and pressures to 1200psig (8.3MPa)
- Use when complete containment of volatile chemicals is required
- Useful for high-speed heating20 to 30 minute cycle time, including cooling
- PTFE cup with cover and self-sealing PTFE O-ring maintains tight seal without heavy preloading
- Close by hand-turning knurled cap; retaining screw rises farther above top of cap with each 500psig increment of internal pressure
- No metal parts to corrode
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|PTFE Cup and Cover with O-ring|
|Useful for high speed heating, 20 to 30 min. cycle time, including cooling|
|Microwave acid digestion bomb|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok