Steel Grip PBI/Aramid Fiber Heat Resistant Gloves - 30 oz.
PBI™ is an extremely heat-resistant organic fiber with a high tensile strength and resistance to many chemicals. Combined with a heavyweight blend of Aramid Fiber, these gloves can resist temperatures up to 1500°F.
Manufacturer: Steel Grip TH PB30 22114 CWX02
- PBI™ (Polybenzimidazole) is an extremely heat-resistant organic fiber
- It has a high tensile strength and resists many chemicals for superior durability
- 30 oz. heavyweight PBI™/Aramid Fiber blend protects from intermittent handling in temperatures up to 1500°F
- 14 oz. wool lining for additional strength and durability
- 22 oz. Aramid Fiber Thermonol cuff
- DuPont™ Nomex™ palm patch for added protection
- 14 in. length for wrist and forearm safety
|Aluminum Extruding, Foundries, and Steel Mills|
|Aramid Fiber Thermonol|
|Aramid Fiber, PBI|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok