Thermo Scientific PC200 Immersion Circulators
These circulators are ideal for applications that require sophisticated control, multiple ramp programming and extreme temperature performance ranging from -50° to +200°C.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 1570025
Thermo Scientific PC200 Immersion Circulators are ideal for applications that require sophisticated control, multiple ramp programming and extreme temperature performance ranging from -50° to +200°C. Features include an enhanced digital display and easytouse touchpad settings, allowing you to easily tune the temperature to meet your specific application requirements.
- Max. temperature: 200°C
- Temp. stability: 0.015
- Force/suction pump with 560mbar pressure and 24L/min flow
- Heating capacity 1.2kW
- External T control via PT100 sensor port
- Application threshold alarms to safeguard experiments
- Temperature high and low limits
- Seven languages (English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese and Japanese)
- Ten ramp programs with edit during run or pause
- USB port for remote control
- Real-time clock
- Multifunction port connects
- Booster pump (1 bar extra)
- Booster heater (2kW extra)
- Auto refill device
- Magnetic/solenoid valve box (e.g. control tap-water cooling)
Includes 8mm and 12mm hose barbs with bridge (0022 and 0025 only), pump plug for external circulation, and 6ft. power cord.
|PC200 with bridge|
|CE marked, UL listed, CSA, RoHS|
|200 to 230V 50/60Hz|
|200 to 230V|
|PC200 w/bridge; 200-230V/50-60Hz|
|9.2 x 7.4 x 16.6 in. (23.3 x 18.9 x 42.1cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok