Pelican M10 8040 Flashlight
High-pressure Xenon-fired lamp module produces a powerful, bright, high intensity light
Manufacturer: Pelican 8040 BLK
Built tough enough to withstand rough handling in the plant, on the beat or on patrol.
- Tight, white prefocused beam
- Polarity guard tray makes operating the flashlight impossible if cells are inverted; prevents dangerous outgassing
- Runs 5.25 hours on four “C” alkaline batteries (not included)
- Lightweight Xenoy polymer resin resists chemicals
- Sure-grip sheath prevents slippage
- Push button is easy to operate even when wearing thick gloves
Length: 11.25 in. (28.6cm). Weight (with batteries): 8.4 oz. (239g).
CSA and FM listed for certain Class 1, Division 2 hazardous locations.
|5 hr. 15 min.|
|CSA, FM, Class 1, Division 2 hazardous locations|
|4 C alkaline batteries|
|Xenoy™ Polymer Resin|
|M10 8040 Flashlight|
|4 C Alkaline|
|High-pressure xenon™-fired lamp module produces a powerful, bright, high intensity light, built tough enough to withstand rough handling in the plant, on the beat or on patrol|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok