- Ideal for analysis by ICP-MS and high-resolution ICP-MS.
- Evaluated for 65 metals at low-level ppt concentrations.
- Manufactured, purified, and packaged in a Class 1000 clean room.
- Packaged in specially cleaned Teflon FEP for PFA bottles to maintain product integrity and to eliminate metal leaching from glass bottles.
- Three year shelf life from time of manufacture - available on COA
|Certificate of Lot Analysis included with each bottle.|
|Trace metal analysis, preparing calibration solutions, sample digestion, and instrument or glassware pre-rinsing/cleaning.|
|6.8mmHg at 25°C|
Safety and Handling
DOTInformation : DOT Class 5.1 : Oxidizer
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok