Thermo Scientific Calibration Validation Carousels
Thermo Scientific Performance Verification Standards, Automated (CVC) will ensure the accuracy and reliability of your data while saving time and money.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 840213000
Thermo Scientific Performance Verification Standards, Automated (CVC) will ensure the accuracy and reliability of your data while saving time and money. The CVC provides certified reference materials in a fully automated confirguration for hands-free performance verification of your Thermo Scientific spectrophotometer.
- Simplify qualification procedures by automating performance verification of UV-Visible spectrophotometers
- Each CVC has a unique serial number matched automatically to the corresponding data files containing standard values and instrument specifications
- Generated result reports are suitable for printing or archival purposes
- Included standards are traceable to either NIST or NPL primary standards
- CVCs are available in standard or pharmacopeia compliant configurations
Comprehensive Performance Verification Testing
- Wavelength Accuracy and Repeatability
- Photometric Accuracy and Repeatability
- Stray Light
- Photometric Noise
- Photometric Stability or Drift
- Baseline Flatness
Save Time, Reduce Errors
- Eliminates need to copy standard values from certificates
- Eliminates need to analyze standards individually
- Eliminates need to match standards to data
- Eliminates need for manual calculations
- Eliminates need for manual transcription and reporting of results
Unit is shipped in a plastic case for optimal protection during storage. Calibration Validation Carousels can be used with INSIGHT, INSIGHT Security, VISIONpro, VISIONsecurity and applicable Local Control software. Pharmacopeia-compliant CVCs are compatible with the Evolution 600, 300, 260 Bio, 220 and 201 UV-Visible spectrophotometers. Standard configuration CVCs are additionally compatible with the AquaMate Plus, BioMate 6, Evolution 160, Helios Omega, Helios Zeta and UV-10 UV-Visible spectrophotometers.
|Evolution 201, 220, 260 Bio and 300|
|All standards contained in the CVC are certified in the Thermo Fisher Scientific ISO/IEC 17025 accredited laboratory traceable to the NIST in the United States or the NPL in the United Kingdom.|
|Calibration Validation Carousel with Smart Base|
|Pharmacopia Peformance Validation - EP|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok